Repurpose Old books and Give them a New Life!
Book Lovers, here are some ways to turn old books into beautiful and useful items.
If you can't bear to part with any of your old books,
many times you can find old books at thrift stores, yard sales or libraries
that you can get for free or at a low cost.
- Paper Roses
- Create a beautiful Rose bouquet from some old book pages at:DIY Storybook Paper Roses
- Book Clock
- Turn an Old Book into a Clock! Find the instructions at: Book Clock
- StoryBook Bird House
- Make a cute birdhouse out of a child's storybook.
Visit this site to learn how: Storybook Birdhouse
- Bookish Birdhouse
- Make a Bookish Birdhouse from a wood birdhouse and some book pages.
Visit this site for instructions:Bookish Birdhouse
- Paper Birds
- Make cute bird decorations from card stock, book pages and paperclips!
Visit this site to learn how to create "Scrappy Sparrows" (and use book pages instead of scrapbook paper.) Scrappy Sparrows